• Made of 1/16" thick, rigid, non-glare plastic that is scratch, chemical and vandal-resistant. Uses the distinctive "Optima" type font with 1/32" raised letters.
• Comply with ADA 28 CFR Part 36 regulations. Ensure that your message is understood with a raised legend or pictogram and Grade 2 Braille. We automatically translate your legend to Grade 2 Braille.
• Braille signs come standard with foam adhesive strips to attach your Braille signs come standard with foam adhesive strips to attach your sign to a wall or door. Additional attachment options, like magnetic strips, velcro or screw holes are available at an additional cost.
• Braille signs are not just for hotels, offices, and hospitals. If your building has a snack area, gift shop, waiting room, fitness area, nursery, mail room, infirmary or even a coat room, ADA law requires that you use tactile signs.
• Braille complies with California Braille specifications. The California standard is also valid nationwide.
• Mix these stock signs with our custom architectural signs.
Have you purchased this item?