More Material Details
- Made from a white 3.4 mil (.0034") thick waterproof (PVC) vinyl formulated with a unique chemistry - when you print on the material, the label can be put under water and rubbed without smearing. The addition of the clear 1 mil (.001") thick PET laminate film makes these labels exceptionally durable - outside or indoors. They resist water, oils, solvents, chemicals, scatches and abrasions.
- Labels are conformable and adhere well to curved, smooth or irregular surfaces (such as hard hats, equipment or tools). Common applications are chemical drum labels, safety decals, glass door signs, HazCom shipping labels, bumper stickers, factory floor labels, and placement in other difficult environmental conditions - indoor and outdoors.
- Other applications include cryogenic environments (as low as -80C to -196C in nitrogen liquid phase applications). <i>But, please ask for a sample and perform your own tests before purchasing.</i>
- Dirt, grease and water can be wiped off the smooth surface laminate. The non-coat top surface is receptive to permanent inks.
- Laminated vinyl labels feature one of our most aggressive clear acrylic adhesives - with excellent bonding to metals and plastics. The label can be permanently applied and adhere to a wide variety of wet or dry surfaces.