Communicate the instructions to be followed in case of fire emergency to the visually impaired using our line of Braille Do Not Use Elevator Signs
- • Standard emergency stair and fire symbols are present on each sign.
- • Raised text and graphics (TactileTouch™) along with Grade II Braille comply with ADA guidelines.
- • Foam tape strip at the back makes installation fast.
- • 44 color options available to choose from.
- • Signs with emergency evacuation plan are also available in the gallery. Take a look!