• Photoluminescent signs use IPI materials with MEA certification from the NYC Department of Buildings (MEA-203-8-M). They comply with NYC Local Law 26. Signs glow brilliantly in a blackout.
• Comply with ADA 28 CFR Part 36 regulations. Ensure your message is understood with a raised legend or pictogram and Grade 2 Braille. We automatically translate your legend to Grade 2 Braille. Letters are raised by 1/32".
• Braille complies with California Braille specifications, too. The California standard is also valid nationwide.
• Braille signs are not just for hotels, offices and hospitals. If your building has a snack area, gift shop, waiting room, fitness area, nursery, mail room, infirmary or even a coat room, the ADA requires that you use tactile signs.
• Made of tough 60 mil thick rigid plastic that is scratch, chemical and vandal-resistant.
• Mix these stock signs with our custom architectural signs. Signs use the distinctive "Optima" type font.
• Braille signs come standard with foam adhesive strips to attach your sign to a wall or door. Additional attachment options, like magnetic strips, velcro or screw holes are available at an additional cost.