This is our best Push Pull door sign for high traffic areas. Too many times, Push Pull signs quickly show wear. They do not last outside and, through the constant abuse that a door sign must withstand, many Push Pull door signs fade, rip or wear thin. Our DiamondPlate signs, in contrast are tough! In most cases, they will outlast your door.
- The print is embedded within the aluminum. These Push Pull signs outlast all other signs (even those that are laminated).
- Once applied to a smooth, flat surface, these signs are virtually impossible to remove (but, ask us if you want to learn a few tricks if this is necessary). The high bond adhesive permanently fuses the sign to the door. And, unlike other Push Pull signs, these signs have a thinner profile - which is actually an advantage in this application. Thicker Push Pull signs tend to get "picked off".
- Signs have rounded corners and a matte, non-glare surface.
- They are applied on the outside of the door.
- For double doors, purchase two sets of signs. That way, you can place a sign on each of the four surfaces for each of the two doors.
- Sold as a set of 2 signs (1 Push, 1 Pull).