The restroom is a touchy subject. No one really wants to talk about it - you just want to know where to go when you gotta go. We get that. All-gender restroom signs alleviate the confusion. We’re highlighting what’s behind the stall with a handy, familiar graphic.
• The icon is from the The Good Men Project and Sam Killermann at It's Pronounced Metrosexual. His site offers resources to "advance social equity…that help people to be better people."
• ADA-compliant signs are made with high-quality materials and Grade II Braille.
• We also offer geometric signs for California, which you can buy separately or as a kit. Check with your local municipality to see if you need to follow any specific color or compliance requirements.
• Love the graphic, but need it for your bathroom or WC? We have all-gender toilet signs, too.
• While you're revamping your restrooms, grab a roll of name labels and write in your own pronouns.
Your organization may be eligible for free all-gender restroom signs. For details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org