• Features ADA-compliant, Grade 2 Braille. In 15 colors to match your décor.
• Made of 1/16" thick, rigid, non-glare plastic that is scratch, chemical and vandal-resistant. Uses the distinctive "Optima" type font with 1/32" raised letters.
• Comply with ADA 28 CFR Part 36 regulations. Ensure that your message is understood with a raised legend or pictogram and Grade 2 Braille. We automatically translate your legend to Grade 2 Braille.
• Braille signs are not just for hotels, offices, and hospitals. If your building has a snack area, gift shop, waiting room, fitness area, nursery, mail room, infirmary or even a coat room, ADA law requires that you use tactile signs.
• Braille complies with California Braille specifications. The California standard is also valid nationwide.
• Mix these stock signs with our custom architectural signs.
Contact Us | Reviews | About Us | Terms | Privacy | Free Sign PDFs | Free Etiquette Quizzes | FAQs | Resources | Products | Videos
Copyright © 2017 MyDoorSign.com All rights reserved. •