• Striking signs are an easy way to mark toilets for all genders.
• Features the ISA to designate accessibility.
• 1/4" thick, closed-cell polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Sintra plastic. Half the weight of solid PVC and comparable in durability to other heavy plastic materials.
• Lightweight and easy to install, these signs don't rust or corrode, and are UV stable even in beachside environments. Sintra provides resistance against chemcials, scratches, abrasions, and dents.
• Edges are router cut and ideal for fast tactile reading. Grade 2 California Braille complies with ADA 28 CFR Part 36 regulations. Pictograms and letters are raised by 1/32", complies with California Braille specifications and is acceptable nationwide.
• Non-glare surface is easy to clean. Includes adhesive strips, but you can request mounting holes, Velcro, or magnetic strips at an additional cost.
• Rigid and need to be installed on a flat surface. Signs are screen printed using long-lasting baked-on inks coupled with durable appliqué images and text.
Contact Us | Reviews | About Us | Terms | Privacy | Free Sign PDFs | Free Etiquette Quizzes | FAQs | Resources | Products | Videos
Copyright © 2017 MyDoorSign.com All rights reserved. •