Every second counts in an emergency. Post ADA compliant Photoluminescent Braille Signs to mark fire extinguishers, electric room, exits and other important areas in a building when you don't have time to lose. Photoluminescent signs glow in the dark and ensure that they are easily visible during any emergency when there's a blackout or temporary power cut.
• Photoluminescent signs use IPI materials that have received MEA certification from the NYC Department of Building. Signs comply with California Braille specifications too, that are accepted nationwide.
• Photoluminescent Braille Signs are made store light and can glow up to 8 hours.
• Made using 22 mil thick rigid plastic that is scratch, chemical and vandal-resistant, signs work great both indoors and outdoors.
• Get the best quality signs at unbelievably low prices. You can also customize your sign by adding logo, name and more at no extra cost!
• Don't see what you're looking for? Call us, we're here to help!